Paintball is a sport that requires a lot of strategy, and requires you to be quick on your feet, because you have to out think your opponents, and move around a lot to avoid being hit by other players. It is a great sport to play recreationally, or in a professional league. People who play for fun do not always worry about having the best equipment, but those who play it professionally, require the best equipment they can get their hands on, so they have a competitive edge against their opponents. One of the most important pieces of equipment a paintballer should have is the right paintball gun, and the Tippmann X7 Phenom .68 Caliber marker is one of the best guns to have. This review will reveal advantages and disadvantages of the product.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom .68 Caliber is part of the new generation of paintball guns, it has a military style design, that can be customized to many different looks, like the AK-47, M-16, MP5, UMP, and various other assault rifles, and it is also very reliable in battle. It comes with a three position selection switch that allows you to change its operation from electronic to manual with ease, and the FlexValve technology, which reduces recoil and improves its air efficiency, by allowing it to operate under 300 PSI.
The Pros of Using the Tippmann X7
- It is a compact gun, which makes it easy to carry around.
- It has Picattiny rails, so you can easily add sights and other accessories.
- It can shoot up to 500 balls in a little over 15 minutes, without breaking a ball.
- You have the option of switching from CO2 to compressed air and Nitrogen.
- It doesn’t operate solely on batteries, so you don’t have to worry about running out of battery in the middle of a game.
- It comes with an operating manual that shows you all the new features, and how to use them.
- Excellent customer service.
- It has a two year warranty.
The cons of using the Tippmann X7 Phenom
- Keeping your tools in the magazine is a bad idea, because they make noise, and will give up your position when you move.
- It is a little heavy.
- The barrel can’t be customized.
- There have been reports of leaks in the gas line, but customer service will take care of it if you have one.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom .68 Caliber is a very powerful marker, the 9.5 inch barrel allows you to hit far away targets up to 150 ft. with accuracy, the Hall effect electronic trigger allows you to use five different firing modes, which include Safety Full Auto, PSP, Semi Auto, Response, and NPPL, and it has a Cyclone feed system, which allows it to fire 15 balls per second, without the use of batteries.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom .68 Caliber marker is not only a very good looking and well built marker, it is also a very powerful marker that will give you an advantage over your opponents, because of it can fire up to 1,000 paintballs before you need to refill, which could be the difference between hitting an opponent, or getting hit by an opponent. The marker can be used by both beginners and professionals, but it was clearly made with the professional in mind, because of all the advanced features it has. If you need a lighter marker, check out Tippmann A5 and Emipre Axe. If you are serious about paintball, this is a paintball gun you need to try out and after reading this Tippmann X7 Phenom review you can decide weather you need this equipment or not.